This blog has certainly become a dormant hobby of mine. It’s been quite some time without a post of substance. I can’t possibly catch you up on everything that has happened, so I am writing a post about everything that is going to happen.
To be honest, I feel a bit overwhelmed.
Here’s what’s going to happen:
- I recently resigned from my current position to pursue something new and exciting! Yay. So I will need to wrap up this job to start my new job on April 1.
- But not before I go on a quick roadtrip to Zion National Park next week.
- A week after I start my new, exciting, challenging position, I have to report for jury duty.
- A couple weeks after that, I may be traveling to Maryland for a work training.
- In May I will be moving out of the apartment I’ve lived in for two years to my boyfriend’s house. This means not only sorting through and packing all of the things I have accumulated over the past couple years, but also helping my boyfriend fix up his house so that it feels just a bit less like a former college dormitory.
- The move coincides with the weekend that two of my good friends are getting married! So, that will be an eventful weekend.
- After moving, there will be more house projects to work on, plus an adjustment period because my boyfriend’s former roommate will continue living there until August. So I think I will be storing many of my things in the garage until then.
- But, we will be in Ecuador for two weeks in July so at that time I will only need the things I can fit in a suitcase.
- Oh yeah, sometime between now and then I’ll be planning a trip to Ecuador.
Should be a relaxing few months. But, full of new and invigorating adventures and opportunities, for which I am always grateful.